What We Need
We are a nonprofit home-away-from-home for patients and their families traveling to Cleveland for an organ transplant. Some of our guests stay here for many months to obtain this medical care and deserve a welcoming place to stay, surrounded by a caring community, to alleviate some of the financial burden of medical costs and travel, and to ensure they are not isolated.
Transplant House provides such a place with the assistance of individuals and businesses. In addition to direct financial gifts of any size. Transplant House gratefully accepts the donation of goods that are needed to equip this home. They are the same goods that are needed in your home.
- Dish soap (Dawn, Ajax) ·
- Scrubbing sponges (ocello, Scotch Brite)
- Toilet bowl cleaner (Lysol)
- Cleanser (Comet)
- Tissues (Kleenex)
- Glass cleaner (Windex)
- Trash bags w/handles - 10 & 13 gallon
- Blue recycling bags - 30 gallon
- Keurig K-Cups
- Belvita Breakfast Biscuits
- Batteries (AA and AAA)
- Gift cards (to purchase items and more)
- Postage stamps (Forever)
- Paper towels (Bounty, Brawny)
- Hand sanitizer (FDA approved)
- All-purpose cleaner (Clorox or Lysol)
- Disinfectant wipes (Clorox or Lysol)
- Sweeper pads – wet (Swiffer, Bona)
- Liquid hand soap (anti-bacterial)
- Laundry detergent (liquid HE)
- Dryer fabric softener sheets
How to Give
Goods and other contributions can be dropped off or delivered to:
Transplant House of Cleveland
2029 E. 115th St.
Cleveland, OH 44106
Have a question about giving? Contact us today.