We welcome out-of-town transplant patients, and their caregivers, who live an hour or more from Cleveland. Transplant patients may be solid organ, bone marrow, or stem cell. Other criteria that impact eligibility are:
- Patient/guest must have a caregiver with them during their stay.
- Our apartments are located in three historic buildings.
- Main Campus: Our two buildings on our main campus do not have elevators and are not ADA accessible. There are a minimum of 8 stairs to reach a first floor (entry level) apartment, and additional stairs to reach the second floor units.
- The Alcazar: Many apartments are accessible via an elevator, while other apartments have a total of 7 stairs that need climbed.
Because the “discharge to home” dates for our current guests are uncertain, we take room requests instead of reservations.
We call you 2-days prior to your expected arrival date to confirm whether or not we are able to accommodate your request. In case we are at full capacity, we recommend you make a backup reservation at a hotel or AirBnB.
To inquire about eligibility, availability, or to make a request, please contact us at 216-938-9553.
While actual room expenses are approximately $130 per night, through the generosity of donors and a few responsibilities we ask of our guests*, we are able to offer the following rates:
- Studio | $50 per night
- 1-Bedroom | $60 per night
- 2-Bedroom | $75 per night
There is no tax on the room contribution.