Current Support Offerings
- Coffee for Caregivers - Stop by the community space for a cup of coffee and a light breakfast to start your day. You can even take it to-go on your way to the hospital.
- Partnering with Patients - Connect with other transplant patients and our social worker for conversation. (Zoom option available)
- Second Chance at Life, AA Patient Meeting - focus on lifelong sobriety for those on the transplant journey. (Zoom option available)
- Walks with Benson - join a staff member and our beloved house dog Benson for a walk around the neighborhood
- Community Dinner - weekly dinners provided by volunteers to help guests find nourishment and connection with other families.
- Transplant Topics - educational presentations on topics relating to the organ transplant journey in a casual setting where participants can ask questions and share their experiences. (Zoom option available)
For details on dates or how to join our support group offerings, visit our Programs and Events calendar. You can also call 216-938-9553 with questions.
Going through your transplant journey presents many challenges. While nobody can remove the stresses of transplant, we’ve witnessed the power of community in helping alleviate it. At the Transplant House, we strive to be the connection between you and the resources you need to be successful.
Led by our Social Worker, Annette Humberson, who brings over 15 years of experience as a transplant social worker, we hope you find what you need here. To get in touch with Annette directly, please contact us here.
Caregivers are a cornerstone for patients while they go through their transplant journey. Witnessing the highs and lows of a transplant journey has a significant impact on caregivers. To provide caregivers with the tools they need, the Transplant House has an on staff Social Worker, Annette Humberson, who brings over 15 years of experience as a transplant social worker.
From community space, to virtual programs, to online resources, we hope we can to connect you with the resources you need.