Transplant House of Cleveland is 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization with an important mission: to provide temporary, affordable housing in a home-like environment for organ transplant patients and their families while they visit Cleveland for medical care.
Save the Date and Become a Sponsor
Friday evening, April 21
at the elegant Tudor Arms Ballroom in University Circle
These enthusiastic “celebrities” will join Louis van Amstel, a three-time World Dance Champion, Emmy-nominated choreographer, 10-year star of “Dancing with the Stars” and founder of “LaBlast” dance fitness, in a dance competition and a “party for a purpose”:
Help us “Raise the Roof” at this gala to support the expansion of Transplant House of Cleveland through the renovation of the historic Cozad-Bates House, located adjacent to our existing row house apartments.
Tickets can be purchased here, through our "Donate" button. Please see the "Tell us more about your gift +" statement beneath the donation amount, and type "A Second Dance at Life" or other message to identify your donation. Help us reach a first-phase expansion goal of $500,000!
- Any amount is appreciated!
- $275 individual ticket to cocktail hour, dinner, dance performance, live auction, raffle time, and after-party (during which we may get a glimpse of Louis van Amstel’s “LaBlast!”)
- $3,000 - Table for 10, half-page program recognition, and all benefits of individual ticket
- $5,000 - Table for 10 close to dance floor, opportunity to give take-home gifts to the 300 attendees, half-page program recognition, and all benefits of individual ticket
- $7,500 - Table for 10 with premier sponsor signage at event, private server at table, photo opportunity with our surprise guest (“Colorful Cleveland Personality,” opportunity to give take-home gifts to the 300 attendees, half-page program recognition, and all benefits of individual unique inaugural-year event.