Whether you are taking your first steps toward drafting your will or considering an update to your estate plan, Transplant House of Cleveland is here to help you achieve your long-term charitable goals. By making these arrangements now, you help ensure a future where we can continue and expand our services to organ transplant patients and their families.
Types of Planned Gifts
We encourage you to discuss which giving option best fits your needs with your financial planner or estate planning attorney.* Types of gifts you may consider include:
- Bequest in a will
- Life insurance
- Charitable gift annuities
- Retirement plan or IRA beneficiary designation
- Charitable remainder trust
- Insurance beneficiary designation
- Gift or real estate or other tangible property
Making a Planned Gift
To make a planned gift, here's some information to share with your financial planner or estate planning attorney:
Legal Name: Transplant House of Cleveland
Tax ID#: 27-2834616
If you have questions or would like more information, write to Elaine Turley, Executive Director, or call 440-340-3906.
Please let us know if you’ve included Transplant House in your will so that we can honor and thank you in your lifetime.
* If you do not have access to a financial planner or estate attorney, our partners at The Cleveland Foundation can educate you about planned giving options. We would be happy to accompany you in a meeting with these partners or connect you so you can do the exploration yourself.