Transplant House of Cleveland is a home-away-from-home in the University Circle area of Cleveland, and currently offers these accommodations and amenities:
- 15 private apartment suites, each with Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, and Porch
- Three suites has two bedrooms; the others have one bedroom that contains two beds
- Community space in the Transplant House Office Suite
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking
- Hospital shuttle accessibility from Hope Lodge, next door
- Caring staff and volunteers
Being part of the University Circle neighborhood connects our guests to the many area resources, including art museums, concert halls and gardens, surrounding them with experiences that can lessen their stress at this time. Caring staff and knowledgeable volunteers are available to hel transform an unknown city into a warm, welcoming home town.
A subsequent phase of our growth plan includes the hoped-for use of the historic Cozad-Bates House, where short-term families can opt for an “inn-like” stay and we can create a large kitchen and dining area where all of our guests can share a home-cooked meal.
"When I picture your Transplant House, I picture a haven where patients and caregivers can go and feel safe, and refresh and renew themselves during these tough times. A place where the coffee is always on, that feels like home, surrounded by others in the same situation who understand what you are going through."