Each THoC-YP member will make an annual commitment to personally raise or contribute a minimum of $75. A commitment of $50 will be required for student members. Your commitment will provide a base for fundraising activities. Group will meet on a quarterly basis to evaluate progress and plan activities. THoC-YP will organize and coordinate one signature fundraising event a year.
Members will commit to contributing to the efforts of THoC-YP and of THoC through positive advocacy, leadership and participation to contribute to, and consistently communicate the overall mission and vision of THC-YP and THoC.
Our Plan of Action
- Continually introduce Transplant House of Cleveland to young professionals through social activities in a variety of venues in Cleveland
- Encourage formal membership in the Transplant House YP Group
- Invite members to share personal talents and resources to support the fulfillment of the YP mission and the needs of Transplant House.
- Hold quarterly YP activities
- Encourage participation in one YP committee: Social Events, Marketing, House Relations & Volunteers, Membership, or Financial
Social Events: This committee will work directly with the Marketing & Communications Coordinator to assist with planning & execution of all fundraisers or special events.
Marketing: This committee will promote the THoC-YP and THoC brands through social media and any other means necessary and available to create awareness.
House Relations & Volunteers: This committee will work to promote and organize engagement between THoC-YP and THoC.
Membership: This committee will work to recruit and continually engage young professionals in an effort to expand THoC-YP membership.
Financial: This committee will ethically manage the funds of THoC-YP and work with other committees to allocate of collect funds for events, marketing, etc., as required.