Each member will make an annual commitment to personally raise or contribute a minimum of $75. A commitment of $50 will be asked of student members. Your commitment will provide a base for fundraising activities. Group will meet on a quarterly basis to evaluate progress and plan activities. “THoC-AB” will organize and coordinate one signature fundraising event a year.
Members will commit to contributing to the efforts of THoC-AB and of THoC through positive advocacy, leadership and participation to contribute to, and consistently communicate the overall mission and vision of THoC-AB and THoC.
Our Plan of Action
- Continually introduce Transplant House of Cleveland to professionals through social activities in a variety of venues in Cleveland
- Encourage formal membership in the Transplant House Associate Board
- Invite members to share personal talents and resources to support the fulfillment of the “AB” mission and the needs of Transplant House.
- Hold quarterly activities- social or other
- Encourage participation in one “AB” committee: Social Events, Marketing, House Relations, Membership, or Financial