Special Thanks, November 2011:
- We are deeply grateful to Dan Bode of The Architectural Group, Inc., Grand Rapids, for the donation of floor plans and renderings which are helping us visualize the dream of Transplant House of Cleveland. Dan’s wife, Judy, is awaiting a heart transplant.
- We appreciate the staff of the Cleveland Clinic Transplant Center, for allowing us to promote our mission through the distribution of literature, and for the donation of meeting space.
- We thank Colleen Gerber and others at Lifebanc for marketing, logo and website development and eagerness to help see this mission to fulfillment.
- We give thanks for the International Transplant Nurses Society members and the opportunity given to us, to make a presentation at their annual Northeast Ohio symposium,
- We rejoice over meeting patients who are willing to give testimonials and others who are willing to join our committees focused on Facility, Marketing, and Fundraising.